Manufacturing Operator II Coating Start 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Mon-Fr $18.00 hourly Rochester
Rochester, New York, United States
Join Shiftfillers and become part of the dedicated team that gets products and orders ready for our client’s customers. You will be assembling, testing and repairing clinical equipment. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, apply to join our team today.
Generally, requires (6-8) years related experience. Responsible for using equipment for the assembly and processing tasks to produce finished products according to established specifications. Accountable for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a three-shift environment (A, B, C), including weekends, based on business needs.
- Shift differential pay is provided.
- A- 7 am-3 pm B- 3 pm-11 pm C- 11 pm-7 am A/B shift rotation every other week
- A shift one week and B shift the next. C shift is required for overtime based on business needs
- Attend initial on-site training 3-6 months
- You will prepare, set up, and assemble components needed for production, visually inspect components for defects, and operate and troubleshoot equipment issues while strictly following all regulations and requirements, including cGMPs, OSHA, and ISO regulations.
- We seek a Contract Manufacturer to perform operations as described by our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) in our Operations Department
- Uses computer-controlled equipment and manual processes to manufacture and package components for medical diagnostics products as trained.
- Operate equipment for the assembly and processing required to produce finished products.
- Conducts basic quality inspections and appropriately disposes of hazardous waste.
- Package and/or prepare all products per procedures, maintaining high standards for quality and workmanship of the products.
- Accountable for adhering to all quality, regulatory, and safety guidelines as trained.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, including quality, safety, and conduct standards
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 + years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Minimum 1-year tenure at each job
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to work independently and alongside team members
- Basic Computer literacy.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and ability to lift 20-25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds infrequently.
- Good hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Able to visually inspect products and components for defects
- Position requires workers to wear appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) for the safety of staff and products
Top 5 Skills
- Machine Operation
- Equipment Disassembly/Assembly/Testing
- Mechanical Capability (hand tool usage)
- Computer Data Entry
- Machine Controls
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team.
- Training to perform your job effectively and to grow professionally.
- Adapted operations in response to COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of our employees.
- See https://jobs.shiftfillers.com/about/benefits for more details
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and needed skills. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.